Well, my H&R Block work and census work seem done for now, the garden is planted and I have just a few more things to do and then I can get back to some stitching.
I did finish embroidering the sayings on the sashing of daughter's quilt. That took ALL winter. Soon, I hope to put the borders on and get it into the frame!
The current project involves finishing the "new" sewing room. I had moved all the sewing paraphernalia into an empty bedroom and set up sewing stations for g-daughter and I. About 2 weeks later, daughter broke up with her boyfriend and moved home. End of sewing room.
Last month she moved out again so hubby and I put down laminate flooring and he put a new halogen track light in and now the room is great! But...now we have to do g-daughter's room. So...all of her stuff is in the "sewing room" and all the sewing stuff is still stuffed in corners of the loft. If it ever stops raining, I'll start painting. Then one day of flooring and trimming, one day of moving her stuff into her room and my stuff into the sewing room....and then....Hooray!