Here's my work on a CQNewbies Round Robin Color Study. I did the frame around the lovely Lady and the two seams to her lower left. In the photo about all that shows up on them is the light green ribbon but there is also some dark green SRE and some perle cotton embroidery along with a few seed beads.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Recently a member of CQNewbies made a CQ Bracelet that was absolutely beautiful. I had never thought of using CQ in this way but once I saw hers I knew I wanted to try it. Here's the result of my first attempt. I did have to go back and change the way the fastener was attached. I had sewn the "stick" end on the same way the "ring" end is, very close to the actual bracelet. Well, it couldn't turn enough to fit in the ring so I gave it a "tail" and now it works great!
Posted by Grandma at 10:01 AM